Register to win a $2,000 gift card to be used towards any orthodontic treatment (Metal Braces, Clear Braces, or Invisalign)!
No Purchase necessary to win
- Prize: No Purchase necessary to enter. Gift card must be redeemed by July 31st, 2019, and can only be redeemed at Yang Orthodontics. Cannot be redeemed for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, the company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion.The contest is open to minors but a parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize, but the Company reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of any minor. Only one (1) entry per person.
- Eligibility: Participants and winner(s) must be U.S. residents. Can only be used towards new treatment starts only. If the patient is not ready for the treatment, then the account will be credited until he/she is ready for the treatment. Gift card transferrable within the immediate family members only.
- PR, Publicity, Promotion; Use of Personal Information. By participating in a contest, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant the Company exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with the promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that the Company may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
- Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company
- Miscellaneous. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Company’s release form to claim the prize. The Company may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the Contest at any time as announced on the Station(s). The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a list of winners, visit the business office during normal business hours or visit the website. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be returned.
- Law Compliance. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. Station(s) shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the Contest, etc. as required by local and state law.